New Haven-Style Pizza - 6 Pack (Choose Your Own)
New Haven-style pizza, or “apizza” as the locals call it, is widely recognized as one of the best styles of pizza. Zuppardi’s Apizza has specialized in this regional delicacy since 1934, and is now run by sister’s Lori and Cheryl Zuppardi. To them, the pizzeria, opened by their grandfather, Dominic, is a more than 80-year-old family heirloom to be treasured.
Dig into six apizza pies of your choosing with this pack! The sausage pie Vice declared “a thing of wonder.”? Traditional Plain? You are the master of your tastebuds’ fate.
This pack serves 10-12 people and includes your choice of 6 New Haven-Style Apizza Pies (10" each)
Apizza Flavors Include
- Traditional Plain – No Mozzarella
- Special – Mozzarella, Sausage, & Mushroom
- Mozzarella & Sausage
- Mozzarella & Pepperoni
- Mozzarella & Bacon
- Mozzarella & Meatball
- Mozzarella & Mushroom
- Mozzarella & Hot Pepper
- Mozzarella, Bacon, & Onion
- Mozzarella, Sausage, & Pepperoni
- Mozzarella, Sausage, & Hot Peppers
- Mozzarella & Broccoli (White)
- Mozzarella & Fresh Tomato (White)
- Mozzarella & Buffalo Chicken (White)
- Mozzarella, Broccoli, & Fresh Tomato (White)
Allergies Include: Gluten, Dairy, Garlic, Soy, Shellfish, Pork
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Store pies in the freezer until ready to serve and may be frozen for up to 6 months
- To serve, Preheat oven to 425
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack, bake pizza for 10-12 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Zuppardi’s Apizza ships Tuesday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.